As you might be aware, several countries are implementing different measures to mitigate the transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Such measures have included the cancellation or the postponement of international travels and events/meetings involving a large number of participants.
Even though in Mexico (update March 11th, 10 AM CST), there are only eight confirmed cases and none of these cases are in or near Aguascalientes, we have decided to postpone the event until further notice. We will communicate the new dates once we have a clearer picture of the evolution of the virus globally. This means that we will respect all payments made so far and we will extend early-bird registration once we have a new date.
We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this situation may carry. We will certainly try our best to solve any questions or concerns you may have with respect to the change of dates. If you need support contacting your hotel to change the reservation, you can send your reservation information to ISSDP2020@cide.edu and we will help you with the request.
Our solidarity with everyone affected by this situation.
The ISSDP Organizing Committee.